Mush or Molten Lava Texture - Photoshop Tutorial
In this tutorial, we show a quick and easy way to make a molten lava or mush type texture.
1. Open a new document in Photoshop. Set the dimensions to 600x600 px.
2. Goto Filter > Render > Difference Clouds.
3. Goto Filter > Stylize > Find Edges.
4. Goto Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast. Slide the "Brightness" slider a little to the left (about -20). Slide the Contrast slider almost to the very right (about 85%).
5. Click OK and you should now have your Mush or Molten Lava texture.
6. Goto Image > Adjustments > Color Balance. Play with the color sliders to change the color of the texture.