Old Video Camera Icon - Photoshop Tutorial
The selection tools in photoshop provide a great way to create and draw web graphics. In this tutorial, we'll walk through the steps to creating an old video camera graphic. We'll make use of the polygonal lasso and other various selection tools along the way.
1. Create a new file.
2. Create a new layer and select Rectangle Marquee Tool to draw a shape like shown in the picture.
3. Draw two more shapes in middle of the layer1.
4. Draw another rectangle as shown in the figure.
5. Select Polygonal Lasso Tool to draw a shape like shown in the figure and place it in front of rectangle which we created in step 4.
6. Select Polygonal Lasso Tool again and draw a shape and place it as shown in the figure and place it.
7. Again select Lasso tool and draw & place the shape as shown in the figure.
8. Press ‘U’ or select custom shape tool and select Rounded Rectangle Tool. Draw and place that shape as shown in the figure. Our old style video camera icon is ready.